Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Magic Castle :)


i was really emo today in school. i just felt really terrible. problems everywhere. but maybe im over reacting for being emo bout this. but i just really felt terrible. * i actually blogged bout wat made me emo. but i thought bout it. i decided not to ;)*

i was shocked when i saw jenn, kero and jacq outside my class. i asked them why were they there. they just hugged me. tell me they're here for me. :) thank youuu. eventhough u guys made me cry more. but i reallyyy wanna thank u guys.

THANKS KERO, HUISHIANG, JACQ, JENN, MANDA, CALLIE, STEPH, RACH and BOHYEE :) i love u guys hell alott. :) eventhough sum of u dunno wat happen. but u guys still cheered me up. really ;)

oh and btw. i put on braces. *oni the bottom though* still waiting to put braces on the top. hope it helpes to cure my jaw :P

AND U GUYS better watch the video :) in the previous post. :D promiseeee.

Tooooodless :)

No comments: