Sunday, July 8, 2007

What I've done :)


Happy 15th bday denise chang <3


She's been always there for me. everytime. :) i love her for crapping around with me like no body's business. i agree we're seriously super lame. we can just laugh for freaking no reasons. eventhough she can be lame at times. she's still very mature. :) she always helps me when i haf problems. iFLu darlynn :) *bighugs*


dunno wat happen to all the pics in my com :( its GONE ! all the dbsk stufff. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. im too lazy to post the pics tat's taken in singapore. cause i need to upload it from my phone. :p



mrs justin timberlake & mrs XIAH junsu & mickY park yoo chun *weee i haf 2 husbands :)*


yes dear. i'll get u ur justin timberlake album -.-


denise's cake. we bought it for her :D


Bye Bye !


i cant find my pics :(

No comments: