Saturday, August 4, 2007

Love Stoned <3

happy bday to me. x) hahaa. went dinner with family and boh on thursday. :) cause parents going off to jakarta on fri. so they just celebrated earlier with me :) dinner in the rib shop. yumm.

fridayy. :) went school earlyy. made li bing go earlier to sorta teman me xD sryy. went cf to meet up the others ;) then mich and me went to the pavilion. saw yen wah. angelica. and chels. we chit chatted there till the school started :)

thanks everyone who wished me in school. :) during recess. wei chee pulled me into a class in blok D :) they bought a cake for me. it was suppose to be a surprise la. but i sorta knew bout it. but im still reaallyy happy. thanks for everythin guys. :) everyone tat was there. we played with the cream in the cake. the cake was rather wasted. cause it din really went into our stomach. it was all over our face instead. x) thanks boo. for the nice mask for me :D it stinked though. sani drew a M on my face with the cream. it stands for megatron :( but i drew a S on his face too. :D

quickly ran to clean up when the bell rang. went back to class. stinked :( KH was fun. :D i finish my wood work. sorta la. proud of myself :D after schoool. luckily i passed everything to my frens. or else the presents would be wett. i got really wet :\ thanks u guys. for the present u all shared. its reallllyyyyyyy cute :D

todayy. :) beh beh lemme rest today. since its my bday. kheisheen brought me to shop. :D finally got denise her present :) kheisheen bought me a dress from forever 21 :) thanks che. i love it. :D i haven been out to shop till today. thanks alot che :) kheisze's really studying hard for her trials on fri. good luck che <3
Thank you everyone tat wished me. and the presents. :)

Jenn was the 1st person who got to wish me at 12 sharp. kero is actually 1st. but its according to HER clock. not mine :D Rach & chee were the 2nd. they couldnt call through since i was on the phone with jenn. haha. x) sani was 3rd :D sum other called too. too lazy to list it out. ;p thanks u guys for calling me latee at night to wish me.

i had a great bday. :) eventhough im not with daddy and mummy :(


rose from kok weng gor :)


the pig piggy bank from my frens. cards from ry, wanyee & ailing, and huishiang. earings from HS <3 rose from kokweng, BIG lollipop from jimmy. lollipops from wan yee, maddie, angelica & boh. xD
dress from che :D
i cant miss this out. :D soft toy from my dear callie :D
heee :)

just got a few pic from rach. :)


hehee :)

She's freaky. But i Like it :]

No comments: