Saturday, December 1, 2007

Proud :)

Happy Birthday Dear Kheisze :)

today's my dearest sis's bday :]


check out her hair ;) its nice isnt it. im so glad she cut it :D now im jealous of her hair. :( i wan short hair tooo :\






kheisze's present from her frens :) sooo jealous xp especially the shorts :) and foreverloveee.

---

Met up with my primary besties today :) it was greattt since its been some time since we met up ;) im really glad we still keep in touch. really :)

Took lunch at shabu shabu ;) yumm. heh. and we went for movies :) Enchanted. it was OKAYY la. dun get why lotsa ppl think the movie is dman good. i think it was rather boring at parts :) but it was okay la :) the true loves kiss song. HAH :)











my hair is rather straight nowadays :D and my pimples are getting terrible ;3

all of us went home straight after the moviess. Im looking forward to the nxt reunion :) heh.

ByeBye :)

ps ; i'll be staying over my aunt's place in ampang for a couple of days :) dun miss me :D heh.

No comments: