Friday, April 11, 2008

Bounce

I just realised im slowly getting over dbsk. i still love them no doubt. but im not so crazy anymore. this time im really serious. at least. ATLEAST, i dont run like a mad cow to the com just to check their videos. i dont go to forum like everyday. infact, i dun go forums at all anymore. and im not even desperate to buy any of their albums or concert dvds. u haf no idea how crazy was i last time. i cried like a dog when i couldnt go their concert. and also when i wanted so badly to buy one of their dvds. honestly, it feels weird thinkin back. i was so inlove with them. xD

Probably its just for awhile. the fan girlsm always go on and off. i feel bad, everytime wan yee tells me stuffs about them. she would be so excited. like how i was last time. going crazy everytime i talk about them. but now, i would still talk bout it. but its just different.

Its weird why am i bloggin bout this. see, im really bored now and this thing just came into my mind. ahha randomness ! :) anyways i'll be changing my header soon ! :P my dear Denise will be helping me again :D

Im so bored. SAVE ME, someone !



honestly i miss them alot :( my primary friends. especially lynn and catherine . its so hard to meet up with them nowadays. and also because cat is in international school. our hols are completely different :\

everyone better come for sports day this year. :) support green ! support HEBAT :D

and most importantly,

SUPPORT ME ! :)

u have to :p cause u love me :D hahaha.

No comments: