Friday, May 23, 2008

' I dont want to miss a thing :)


haha. guess who ?

---

You haf no idea how relieved am i now :) I have so many things i wanna do during this 2 week hols. ;)

One tree hill season 5 *drools*, finish up the few episodes left of Gossip Girl :) :)

and did i mention, gossip girl is a must watch ! : D really. ask anyone tat watched it. :P

i soo need to finish up ALL the projects which we have to hand in right after the hols. Sejarah project, KGT O_O, 2 pieces of artwork ( caligraphy [kero!] && poster), C4R : ((((, and puan tan freaking gave us more work for our oral after the hols ;(

we're suppose to be enjoying this 2 weeeeeekss ;( aih.


and guess wat,

my dear sister here, is in beijing/hongkong with my parents now.

Yes, happily shopping without me :( they just couldnt wait for a FEW MORE DAYS till my exam finished and i can go with them.

i miss them :'(

YAY ! im looking forward for latin class tmr :) chee, it better be good. :p

PS MADDIE AND CHELSEA I KNOW UR BDAY IS THIS SUNDAY. whoo, i haf great memory :P ahahhaha.

No comments: