Monday, July 7, 2008

Dare You To Move


:p

Jogathon on saturday totally proved me right tat im NOT a sportish person at all. Looking at the amount of ppl that went that day made me think that its totally easy peasy to get top 20. As long as i run, i'll definately get top 20. SO, i was super bersemangat. Esfern and I planned to do our best, and i guess i expected a LITTLE too much from myself :p

Im so sorry Es, if it wasnt for me, u would definately did it : P

Oh and btw, i think i was the last few P3 girls that reached school : P

I KNOW, i suck. heee x) at least im proud of myself for even making the effort to GO to school tat day ; P

July babies :)

TODAY - Tyron & Affiq
8th July - Denise CHANGGG.
11th July - Kero the NOT awesome :P
30th July - Kong Kheng Kin, KKK ! :)))
31st July - E-Jia

and not the mention,

My birthday's next month dudes *hints hints*, and its freaking 3 DAYS before trials.

what a great birthday present,

BOOKS.

-.-

No comments: