Friday, October 17, 2008

Damn right its over.


Pmr ended in a blink of eye. seriously, everything passed so quickly. But, im so glad everything went quite well.


Science paper 2 was really tough. i just crapped all my answers. :\ Chinese paper one literally killed me. Almost couldnt finish the paper in time. Seriously, why is chinese so tough ?!


BUT, overall it was all okay. Other papers were all average. I must say, pmr standard are a lil higher than i expected. Since everyone keep saying u can answer pmr with an eye closed cause its a piece of cake.


CONCLUSION, im super relieved that it's all over ! ( who isnt ?!?! )


It was suppose to be a RETARDED pose picture.
" SUPPOSED"


Had a great time with my buds today :)


My legs are really tired. Im gonna go off to bed now ! :)


Joggin tomorrow morning with Callie. best ! i need to get rid of that tummy.

--

*Edit*

Watched house bunny today and its really good ! :D I like ! :) :)

No comments: