Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cross Country


Merentas Desa was satisfying. :D i felt healthy. Especially for ppl like me, who barely exercise. After house cheer last year, i hardly even do any sports/exercise. Except after pmr last year, boh and i randomly decided to play badminton in front of my house. :D it was fun. But it's ages ago.


And plus, the sauna is just rotting in my house. i barely have time to use it. Although i just need to sit inside and wait for myself to sweat, but im still lazy to use it. im terrible, right? Dad has been nagging to ask me use it. and every time i'll just answer " I'll do it, when im free" but i just cant seem to find any free time ahah.


So yea, i felt good yesterday. Thanks to Esfern, i decided to run :D although i didnt get any placing. Obviously i cant. haha but it was enough for me :) eheehee.


Esfern, we should consider running next year too. Instead of standing at a checkpoint doing nothing. waddaya think ? :)

No comments: