Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hello :)

How's school ppl ? :) I still feel as bored as ever eventhough school already started. I'm trying to dig out all the dvds in my house so i can pass time by watching them. hmm. currently continue-ing 90210 since im really bored, and its kinda entertaining i must say. heh :)


So. Sorry for not updating my blog properly. I know this blog is really dead but who cares ? :P I dont wanna close down this blog, since i have this blog for about 2 years already & it's practically like my diary :) there are so much memories here haha. so, even if im too lazy to ever update this blog again, i wouldnt close it down (:


Okay im seriously crapping alot right now. Just some of the pictures during hols (:

Went got a Grand Piano Concert with Miss beh & her students.

Although i didnt really know how to appreciate it, i must say it was pretty awesome. 4 grand pianos on the stage. Played by 4 pairs of duet (: Imagine synchronizing it, it would be a nightmare for me. But they did a really fantastic job :D



Twinkle twinkle little star arranged into 24 hands. It's all played by kids below 10 years old. (: Amazing right !


And then it was..

Dinner with Cal at Marche.

A cool place.. but the price is crazy :(


It's been a long time since we hang out like that. (: So i had a great night. Alot of girly talks (:


This year's sports day is so damn dead lol.


Kay i shall continue my show (: Bye peeps.

No comments: