Friday, November 13, 2009

Time for Miracle :)





So after a year of school spent with them, I'm glad to say that i have awesome classmates and am so glad that i'll be spending my form 5 year with them too :))


We had our "boardgame" session at my house yesterday, which totally failed, cause everyone was too tempted to play with my wii ;D Endless shouts and laughs that day and thank god both my parents were out haha :D More wii sessions at my house, i dont mind :)




Lookin forward to our tennis/swimming/bowling session hehehe :))


On the other hand, few days ago, Emily & Wei chee planned a surprise dinner for Christine's bday :) Great job guys, we managed to surprise her ! :)

The dinner was in D'italian Kitchen, Jaya 33. Awesome food that night, every dish we ordered were so good :)


Aww 3 belian :')




Fern ! :)
Birthday Girl :)

& My best friend since form 2 :)

Ooh, finally shopping tmr :) with my lovely primary buddies ! :D whee.

No comments: