Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HELLO!

haha. hello. it's me Denise. im blogging for Khei, cos she forced me to :)
dunno if anyone who reads her blog knows me but whaddaheck la. just blog la.

oh, wait. i do know yun wayne and and kero madeline. HELLOOOO! *waves*

anyway, this is me and Khei Qi ;)

aren't we pweety? hehe :)

so anyway, i first met Khei Qi about 3 maybe 4 years ago in Beh Beh's piano class. i first met her older sister Khei Sheen. then i met Qi with Khei Sze. we were not that close but we were good friends la.

i remembered her as the girl who was a year younger than me and was in the same grade. lol. then we didn't see each other for quite awhile but everytime we met we talked a LOT. haha.

then last year, she was in the same theory class as me, Grade 6. we started to open up to each other bout secrets and stuff. we were best friends lah from there i guess. i don't know how else to put it =/

about early this year [i think] , Khei had some major problems with this guy and i helped her sort it out :DD [self-praise is no praise xD]
for those of u who know Khei close enough, you should know what i'm talking about.

anyway, i don't wanna blabber so much cos i know Khei doesn't like to read alot. and i didn't wanna post anything about dbsk cos im sure almost every post in this blog is about them :)

so, before i leave, i just wanna say something..

LEW KHEI QI, ILY!!
[haha, im not lesbian!]



p.s; I LOVE YUNHOOOOO!
& sorry my post isn't as colourful and bubbly as Khei Qi's =='

No comments: