Friday, November 16, 2007

Promise U.

I hate horror movies. yes, infact, ALOT. cause i'll be really really scared after i watch. even if the movie sucks or wtv. the stupid scene where the ghost comes out. stucks in my head which make my daily life like hell -.- i'll be thinking if the same thing wil happen on me. and wat will i do if i really do see anything.

i dun understand ppl like kero ong HUI LYNE. how can she can laugh when she watch horror movie. and MADELEINE & angelica laughing their ass off when they see me and boh shouting like monkeys today while watching the eye and the ring in angelica's house today. eeek.

seee maddie. now u make me scared to be alone in my room -.-

oh and did i mention. im super scared of dogs ? -.- i'll nv go jelly's house again. DOGS ARE scaRY KAY. why do THEY hafto be men's best fren :( im scared of them -.-

but for today. i screamed till the dog's scared of me :P i see the dog run away from me whenever i scream. which is cool. I LIKEY :D hahaha.

i love junk food && magnum. whee. :D

-.-
stupid dog. xD

see how pathetic was i ? just for one small dog x]


BYEBYE !

No comments: