Thursday, January 3, 2008

first day of school ?

hmm. Belian is, boring ?

I remember how much i hated jati last year on the first day of school. No one dared to talk. It was so quiet tat i can sleep on the spot.

Belian, well. its noisy. but i dunno why i just dun like it at all. :( crap, i dun think im gonna haf a good year. im gonna miss 2 Jati alot. xp

I miss how libing always gay around with other guys.

I miss kheng's ego-ness. wahahha.

I miss how ry hyper around in class.

I miss how rach always emo in class. :p

I miss Sani being so perasan always saying he's super hot.

I miss Kenzo's blurness. and how i always hafto ask a question twice to make him understand.

I miss chan yong's mummy nag. xp

I miss how Callie & Ry always talk about cheerleading :D


Nahhh, im not being emo or anything :) im seriously gonna miss 2 Jati though. :p








heeee. :)

good memories :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.