Saturday, January 26, 2008

Kiss Shita Mama, Sayonara

WHOoo, its been a long time since i last blogged. :p been really busy with school stuffs and tuitions recently. Plus, theory exam is around the corner :\

School is still as usual :) 3 Belian is not so boring after all :) I joined hebat cheer, which is really killing me. especially for ppl like me that dun exercise at all. my muscle is aching everywhere :\

There is really not much to blog nowadays since i haven really been going out. i miss hangin out with my frens xp But, atleast, i did alot of shopping with my sisters :) really happy especially CNY is cominnggg :D new clothes + angpao :D wheee.

AHHH i miss holiday life :(((((


i miss being in the same class with cal ;(

i wish i was in the same class with k.ong ;(

her bagggg :P cute !

---

and guess wat ? :D

26th jan

Jaejoong's bday :D:D

Happy Birthday Hero ! :):)


he was cute, since a baby ;P







and he is definately hot now :D

I love u Kim Jaejoonggg :):)

---

oh, and im FINALLY reading Twilight :) its good, no doubt :p

Edward Cullen is perfect :)

but im not obssesed :p

No comments: