Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bleeding Love

Wheeee. finally find time to blog :) i love fridays :D

Happy belated Valentine's day everyone. How did everyone enjoyed their day with their loved once ? :)

How was everyone's CNY ? :D Mine was, actually gambling sessions :D its awesome though.

On new year's eve, my whole family went to take dinner with my relatives in Cheras. The restaurant was too small and they ended up putting us in the hall of the club. The aircondition sucked and we practically sweat while eating. but i always loved CNY, because i get to meet up with every babies in the family :D and babies are cute and awesomeeeee. hehe 8P i hate babies that cry alot. Im lucky to haf baby cousins and nieces tat doesnt cry so much xp


Cousin's baby :) she loves to take pictures. she poses for everypic her daddy take :D

After dinner, we went over to my uncle's house in ampang ;) as usual we gambled there. but it was rather boring there. everyone was very tired so they just slept. and others watched tv.





First day of CNY, mum and dad's side's relatives all came over to my house as usual. My house was packed with lots of ppl. My aunt's and most of my cousins locked themselves in the study room and used the com to surf the net to search for the edison chen's news. They found tones of nude pictures with diff artist. Darn disgusting. We stayed in the room cause it was too disgusting to look at.

i like how she's wearing :)

Liyan :)
Kheisze loves me in this pic. she claims i look like a pageant o.o


And ofcourse, we gambled :) it was very fun tat day since there was alot of ppl :D But its really not my day to gamble. i kept on losing. and in the end i lost RM55. (finished up everything in my wallet) xp



i Love boh :)

At night, we continued playing poker with some of my sisters frens that came :D Just one game took them around 5 hours to finish it. Ended up they went back at 6 in the morning -.-

2nd day of CNY,

As usual the every year routine, mum's side relatives will all go to my aunt's place for lunch. Normally we'll be there the whole day till dinner. But this year, around 3pm, all of us went over to my another aunt's place cause she just shifted in :) Its really nice.

And i was reallly happy tat day, since my niece from singapore came back. (Yes, Jenn, the superb chubby cheek one) She's still as chubby as usual :D pinch herrrr !





And, i also camwhored with my baby cousin ;) heehee. she's a poser :p





hehe. btw, its damn obvious these 4 pics are taken by my stupid phone. so blur xp

3rd day of chinese new year,

Again, we went to aunt's place and then took dinner at Pantai Seafood. The food was OKAYY larh. but the whole place was super pack. we were lucky to get the private room :)

After dinner, All of them came to our house :) yeaa, it was super pack again. Gambled, played poker. But this time, i din gamble. :D:D Boh and i were playing around with the babies x3 it was super tiring. they're hyper active. they can run up and down the stairs for more than 20 times -.- We had no choice but to follow them cause we were INCHARGE to take care of them while the others enjoyed themselves gambling xp


U noe how hard was it just to get to take a pic with them x)
ignore me here (:

Cutenessss :D

And for the rest of my CNY, it was still busy. but i dun remember wat i did. The whole CNY i din get to haf a good night sleep xp

And thanks to everyone tat gave me things during Valentines day :)

No comments: