Thursday, February 28, 2008

exam sucks.

i just started my revision for exams yesterday. and im so glad i could finish in time for the kh paper today. Im suppose to be really putting effort this year. just dunno why am i still slumbering.

I wont have time to study this weekend since its kheisze's piano competition and i'm definately going. Fyi, it'll probably take my whole day.

But, i will make myself to eat up the whole damn sejarah book in time for the paper on monday. I really really dont want to screw up my exams this term.

Wish me luck for exams :D

And also, good luck to my dear sister in her piano competition tmr (:



jay chou's concert :)


The concert was awesome. Look carefully at the picture. probably u'll spot jay there. Im sry. xp my phone's cam sucks. And we're just so smart. how can we not bring a camera to a concert. especially when its jay's concert ? -.-

---

btw, happy birthday to all the 29th feb babies :)

a very special day (: