Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fated to Love You : )



hello dear blog :)) its been ages since i came online PROPERLY. haha. i rarely even come to my own blog. been busy the whole 2 weeks :P

Holidays are fun ! :) i seriously dun feel like going back to school at all. played the whole holidays and now, im stressing about my kgt and sej project. OHH, and not to mention my ENGLISH ORAL. o.o

And for why haf i been so busy for so long ? i dont even know myself. i've been slacking around the house. too lazy to even on the com :P My maid is finally back from philipines and now, im free from house works. : D u have no idea how much we suffered without a maid KAY : P

random pics taken during the hols :)


















aih. off to continue my stupig kgt. not to mention, i haven even start my sej project. which is need to be passed up on monday -.-

toooodlleess.

No comments: