Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy father's day to all the daddy's out there ;)))


I just realise i dont even haf a picture of my daddy and i. oh well, im really a bad daughter huh ? :S


Daddy and mummy just left for china this morning. YES, CHINA AGAIN -.- dont they ever get bored of it ? They'll be back on thursday :D hope they haf a great time there ; )

mum and daddd :))

God, i still need to get my sej project done. Spent my whole weekend on dramas again. someone kill me please ?

School is finally back to normal. Everyone is going back to study mode. My results this term is okay. Not really wat i expected though. I guess i expect too much this term eventhough i know i din p. But im already consider lucky since my results are still okay :) hopefully i can do better in my trials :D

message me ! if u love me :D ahahahha. its kheisze's anyways :)) she's gonna keeeeel me :P

I miss holidays so muchhh. gahh.




im in the mood for more foooood. yumm.

No comments: