Friday, September 19, 2008


KheiSheen

Dinner on the night before kheisheen left for uk.

Yes we miss her alot : ( I didnt know i would miss her so much. I guess it'e because she was always THERE for us, always. Now that she's in uk, it feels so empty. Well, Im really glad she calls back really often although she's very busy with her stuffs there. : )

I cant wait till she gets her internet connection so i get talk to her more often and also see her through the webcam ! :) i sound like a stalker ahahha. She also promised to start a blog when she's there so she can keep me update about her life there ! :D im waiiitttinnnggg.


I guess my brother misses her alot too. Although he doesnt talk about it much, we know he's really bored at home nowadays without her. Well, kheisze and i were never really close to our brother since our age gap is quite big and we rarely talk about anything

Take Care
KheiSheen. :(

We love you.

* *


I really neeed some motivation to study. Kheisze has been naggin alot, forcing me to study. ( YES, for kheisze to do so, proves that im in a terrible condition) All i have been doing is eat, sleep, watch moonlight resonance. yes it's so awesome ; ))) . I forced myself to get my ass to the library. It did help a little, at least, SOMETHING got into my brains. Im forever studying Sejarah. It's like never ending and there's so much to studyyy.

I guess i'll be skipping school the whole week next week. Going school is just a waste of time. Library, anyone ? : )

I realised i always bump into alot of ppl in the library. How to study ryteee ?!

Esfern & Bron Win's masterpiece : )


OH OH OH, and one more hugeeee news.

Dbsk's 4th korean album will be released in a 5 days time. YAY ! : )

I cant wait for it !

And Mirotic's 30 secs preview Mv is soo effin HOT ! : D *melts*

ahhh, fan girlsm coming back. yes that's the way mann. :D

My brother promised to buy the album for kheisze and i since he's been working for so long but he never ever bought anything for us. ( besides food la, supper to be exact :P )

hohoho, I WANT THISSS.

okay la, i know what you would say about this poster.
" EWW, GAYYYYY ! " i do admit this picture is a lil, ... umm. But, no doubt the mv is super awesome. They never fail to amaze me with their dances. especially with hot bodies like theirs ahahhaha.

okok, i gotta stop this. i cant help it la. ahahhahah :D:D:D:D

Yenwah says:
ahhhhhhhhhh

Yenwah says:
AHHHHHHHHH

Yenwah says:
DAMN HOT AH

Yenwah says:
HAHAHA

Yenwah says:
IM NOT GAY

Yenwah says:
LOL

yep, i guess im not the only one ! right ?!

Im happy now :D:D:D:D:D:D

i still miss kheisheen :(

No comments: