Saturday, September 13, 2008

Moonlight Resonance obsession : )

i'm gonna miss her so fcuking much.

12/9/08

Initially, my family and i wanted to have a small farewell party for kheisheen. but since it was near lantern festival, and my dad and mum's birthday is just few days ahead, we decided to have a bigger party. :)

Friends, relatives, neighbours all gathered at my house that night. So yea, my house was packed with tons of ppl :p

Theng yen was there, she came along with her family :)

boh , li yan.
KheiSheen with her friends :)

and kheisze , with her close friends.

Well, i didnt call any of my friends that night, cause i thought it would be difficult for me if my relatives AND my friends are all there. and it will be very sesat for my friends too.




He'll be leaving tomorrow to Beijing to study medicine. Good Luck in everything ! :)

Cousins :) i really like this picture alot. It's like a family portrait.

And also,

Happy be-earlied birthday to both mummy and daddy ! :)


May our family be happy always ! : )


**

Happy Birthday Jenn Ng Li Shen ! :)

This girl here is very friendly. She clicks with u really easily. i have no idea how i got to know her or how i got close to her. The only thing i remember is that i met her in Jensen's party back in form one. GOSH, we're so old already la jenn ! :P

And one thing i know,

She've been really happy nowadays. And jenn, u know urself what's the reason. teehee. :)

love u aight !



Really, really hope we'll be like this every single day : )

i love my family heck alot !

No comments: