Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Dbsk : ) is my love


Results results.. haha. everyone felt so intensed this morning, worried about their results. Pn Ooi was as usual, blur as ever. Everyone else from other classes got their results really fast, Pn Ooi still slowly walking in trying to look for our class's table ahhaha.


I got a B for Chinese as expected. i was still somehow hoping miracle would happen but no it didnt. but NVM ! : ) i must not be greedy ? :) Anyway i got A's for my other important subjects :)


So let me continue with my Taiwan trip : )

I'll just post up pictures. Realllyyy tooo lazy to type it out. :)

(Pictures not in order)






i was squeezing for cow's milk : D





at a miniature muzeum.


at a freaky maze look-a-like restaurant




i was wearing 3 layers here mann. and i was still shivering !

cool picture ? hahaha.





Oh btw, we went into some random hair salon to cut our hair when we were in taiwan cause we were bored of shopping !

: D


kheisze's frizzy bangs : )

&

my layered & not so thick hair + the acting cute pose !


Anyways,

Happy belated merry christmas -.-

&

Happy new year ! :)


End.

No comments: