Friday, January 2, 2009



Hello 2009 : )




I guess im the last one to wish everyone Happy New Year ! : )

Time's passing so fast. I cant believe im 16 this year and im in Form 4. I still remember exactly how it was on the 1st day of Form 1 :) Everyone changed alot, didn't they ?

Anyhow, i hope 2009 will be a better year for me although 2008 was quite okay. :D


Spent my new year's eve with Kheisze's ex classmates. :)

At least im not all squashed up in curve. Had alot of laugh moments with this bunch of ppl :D Overall, glad that i spent it with them at home. We played wii, played wei kit's " Indian Poker" haha, and watched fireworks from the balcony on the highest floor of my house. :D

I got to see 4 different fireworks at different directions, at the same time. :D


Yesterday, Callie had a lil new year party. It was more like a gathering for ex Yuk Chai-ians :P but she invited me anyways.

We pretty much did nothing there, besides camwhoring & talk crap : )



the girls :)
Dj-ians + Ejia :) Poor Kenzo blocked by boo's satays hahah.

Boo is forever the lame one, making all of us laugh our ass off : ) & If you're reading this, just wanna tell you thatI'm really happy for you ! :)

Angelica ! :)
:)
Marcus looks darn cute here hahaha :D

Thanks for inviting me Cal : ) Hope your hand recovers soon and then, you can do what u love & do best ! :D Can't wait to see you cheer again. Love you :)

No comments: