Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Forever Love :]

Dbsk's new song is looove. :] u guys hafto listen :) ask me for the song :D

They're now in Malaysia. I cant believe im at home now. I should be at starhill stalking them. or at the airport waiting for them :\ haih.

And i still cant believe im skipping their concert this year. :(

They're so hot nowadays :p its been a long time since i last posted their pics :p



Junsu is so hot. even in the airport. x_x

Guys usually dun look good in this kind of hairstlye. especially this colour. but it fits him PERFECTLY :D
changmin's short hair is starting to make me love him more ;D
nerdy + dorky junsu = SO CUTE :D

Yunhooooo :D
I miss them :(


Pics from the outing with manda && boo :)


Met jack, jade, and yenwah after movies. jack and jade had to go back. so yenwah joined us to starbucks :D
starbuck's java chip is totally LOVEE :D

Went to look for job for manda after this :) she found her job. not in ou. ;D imma proud of her. :D

I MISS DBSK :( sum1 cry with me.

No comments: