Sunday, October 28, 2007

Nah, ur post x)


yea yea.. everyone noes who's this. Kero Ong Hui Lyne. the selfcall - most awesome person :]

I met this stupid girl last year. we were in the same class - 1 jati. we werent close when we 1st met. i thought she was rather scary. i dunno why. x] but slowly. i got closer to her through hui shiang since she sat behind huishiang at tat time. we talked more and we started to know each other better.

i dunno why and since when. i started to tok to her about my problems. she gave alot of her opinion. it really helped me. we got really close. we shared secrets. ;) i love to ask for her opinion. since she's really really honest at this kinda stuff. it would be really hurting at times. but truth hurts ritee :p

Kero ong has a really special personality. i dunno in wat way. its just different. she's really mature at times.

I remember theres once. i was really down tat day. she & jacq came over to my class after school to check if i was ok . when she saw me, she didnt ask if i was okay. or wat happen ? she knew it wouldnt help by asking the few questions. she just continued her perasanted lame character. insulted me. u noee. the usual kero. trying to tell me how awesome she is. In a way. it really cheered me up. atleast i felt better after laughing. :)

Kero ong is superb lazy -.- whenever i ask her for help at computer stuffs. it is REALLY easy for her to just explain a lil. but for her. she would just say. "lazy laaa ! " u'd be so pissed at tat time x) BUT i dunno why. she would still find it for me after awhile. xD

i hate it when exams comes. because kero wont study and YET she gets higher marks than me xD her brains are just pure freaky cause she's so damn smart. i cant imagine if she's a LIL more hardworking. she would be a total genius. -.-

Nah, kero ur awesome post. dun complain bout this post. or complain bout my engRish. xD i noe it sucks ;D




No comments: