Friday, October 12, 2007

I Wanna Hold You :)

haven been blogging properly. I'm too lazy to come online and blog. i'd rather come online to look at forums ;D haha.

Went back to puay chai today to meet up with some of my primary besties since its children's day there ;D puay chai haven change one bit. it still looks the same :p except the toilets are so MUCH more nicer now. i miss primary school. ALOT. i dunno why.

im glad im still keeping in touch with some of my besties from primary school. i thought i would be like my sis - kheisze. she totally lose in touch with most of her primary frens. ;) except the few tat goes to the same tuition as her. :]

Alot of ppl went back this year. bump into quite alot of ppl :) ppl tat werent from puay chai went too. exp Boh Yee && Angelica. (;

Snapshots :)



mind me. tats the best shot of us. -.-
Ng Chen Lynn ;)
Catherine Lee
Group pic ;D

Some of the snapshots still with Hong Ling :)

and. i finally got my church outing pic from mandee. like finally :p



Melody Yue <3
:) :)
Teletubbiess.

yumm.
Mel :)
Mandeee.

and i shall show u. how suck am i in candid photos.

take 1 #


take 2 #


take 3 #


take 4 #


take 5 #
haih. i accept the fact :p

Science centre was not bad. surprisingly not boring :D




spinnnnnnnn. ;D

3D movie xD




mandy xD



jumppp !

Ciaoooo.


:)

No comments: