Monday, March 3, 2008

Ho ho ho. ;D

2 more papers till exams finishes and we can flyyy :)

not exactly for me.

Not till i finish my theory exam.

Now TAT is freedom ;D

Every paper till now is okayy. not exactly very very hard. but okay laa. im still waitin for a super easy paper ;( hope it'll be science cause i suck at it. Last minute studied 2 important subjects - Sej & Geo. will be burning midnight oil today for Science too xp

Dont ask me why am i here wasting my time blogging. it just doesnt feel right studying in the afternoon ;P the "mood" doesnt come :D

Boh is currently sleeping like a pig on my bed. i love her :D


dun kill me :p
---

Im very very into BSB's old songs :) as u can seee. very very upset tat i din get to go their concert last wednesday ;(



find me dogs like this. ;D then probably i would love it :D

No comments: