Thursday, March 6, 2008

didnt haf time to blog at all yesterday. :p

Happy Belated Birthday Boh ! :) 6/3/08



This is Boh Yee.

She is the one tat always keep me hyper whenever she's there.

She is the one tat i can be whoever i want when she's around.


She is the one tat is always there for me.

She is the one tat knows most stuffs about me.

She is the one tat understands me.

She is the one tat will never let me get a nice picture with her.




She is the stupid girl tat was trying to dig the glue out with the scissors when we were out of glue



She is the one tat used nail polish to stick her paper. xp

She is the one tat rolles around with me at home everytime.

She is the one tat i would love to talk to about anything and everything.

She is the one tat i can be lame with and doesnt get annoyed :p

gahh, i cant think anymore.

And most importantly,

She's my dearest cousin tat i Love alot :)

Im really glad to haf her as my cousin :)

Study together, play together, go out together, eat together.

She's not only my cousin, but my Truly Best Friend :)

I love u boh :)

---

And ofcourse,

Happy belated birthday to the Yen wahh :)

the blur dude.

YEN THE WAAAHhh.

No comments: