Sunday, March 16, 2008


LEW KHEIQI. rainbowwwwheeeee!


hi, this is like omg, the fantastic-est one :D :D :D btw, your blog aint dead lahh. So anyway right, like omg lah. I'm her cousin's girlfriend/wife/husband/boyfriend/bestfriend/gay,lesbian partner. Do you know who am i?? I tell you ahh, both of them also sama-sama wan. Talk also ah, you cant tell the difference! Eat, shit, sleep also same wan. LIKE PIGS ONLY!



Screw projects. Motherfug.


You're asking me to blog for you and i dun even blog for myself -__-


oh yeah oh yeah! Did i mention, waaaah this bitch here is afraid of bitches! She jumped from the stool to the marble table and you know why? All because she was afraid of a small cute innocent dog who just wants to play with her. Damn cute weih like seriously man. And when she watch horror movies, bwhahahahaha! I think i still have the video. Must bring blanket must bring blanket. Hide underneath it and can still scream without watching it. CHUNTED


TMR GOT SCHOOOL :( nvm, this coming thurs is a holiday right? KHEIQI, MUST GO PAK TOH WITH ME if your cousin allows :P


wahh, im so sexy





must belanja me mcd kay 1300-13-1300

da da da da da im lovin' it




I LOVE YOU KHEIQI!
ooh ooh its purple xDDD

No comments: