Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Circus





So i ditched my blog for almost a week ! I couldnt even find time to come online since i have been really busy lately due to homeworks. Every night i'll be rushing my homeworks till late night and i would not even finish them in time. Haven't been getting much sleep as well. This seriously sucks.

I still have tons of homework waiting for me to finish them and yet, i couldnt help on-ing the com and start looking at blogs/ pictures. And then i realised, i havent been bloggin myself. So, i decided to haf a quick update ! : )


So,
attended her sweet sixteen last saturday : )


I thought i would be rather sesat that day, since well i'm not really close to most of them there. But, it turned out to be not that bad after all :)

Lots of laughters that day, had a great time there. Thanks for inviting me Theng Yen ! :)

I'll just post pictures. There are tons of them so don't get sick looking at us ! :) hahah.

hello birthday girl : )





Zy you rock ! : D





And then it was the games..

The game goes like this. We had to finish eating the fruit/vegetable that we were holding including the seeds, or the skin, everything has to go into your stomach.

For the 1st time, i felt lucky having my braces on :P I was the slowest among them all. Because it was reallyy hard for me to bite an apple. So i ended up not finishing it :P ahaha.

This poor girl had to eat an onion. She had bad breathe after that ahhaha.



Personally, love this pic alot :) everyone looks so happy :D


And fyi, i love ZY's DSLR. If you noticed, all the clear pictures are actually from his camera ! :D


Gotta run ! Homeworks ! :(

No comments: