Sunday, January 25, 2009


A Little Too Not Over You ;p


This is late but..

Happy sweet 16th Es ! : )


I love your big house la : ) tell her mum she rock ;p since she designed it all by herself :) We've been in the same class in Form 1 & 3. And now, Im glad that i'll be spending my upcoming 2 years with you in 4 Belian :)


Sorry for posting up the pictures so late. I know all of u are waiting for the pics :) so i shall start posting it and less talking : p




Mandarin Orange ! :)








ever ready for camera : D



lala ? :)


posing failed.
Love you la es : )


Group Pic : )


Thanks for inviting es : ) Hope you had a great one :)


Grab the pics from here ppl im lazy to send it through msn ;p


PS Ksheen I know u read my blog at times ! :) Dont worry about ur ang paos. i've collected them for you ! :) Come back quick ! :D



Happy Chinese New Year !

No comments: