Monday, August 4, 2008

Firstly,

Thank you everyone that made my birthday this year a great one ! : )

you know who you are.

Everyone that wished me, yesterday midnight, in school, or on the phone, thank you so much ! :)

And also,

My presents. Each and everyone of them, i love it all. no matter its small or big, expensive or cheap, Its the thought that matters, right ? :)

I also want to thank everyone that chipped in to get me that Guess handbag :) Although it wasnt much of a surprise ( THANKS TO CALLIE ! -.-) BUT, i was very very very happy today. honestly ! :) Although something did piss me off like crazy today @#$%^! But its because of you ppl i can still enjoy my birthday :)


Truly, i haf great frens. hehe.

Lastly,

i want to thank Ms Beh and Li bing to surprise me with a Baskin Robbins birthday cake.

now THIS was really a surprise ! :)

Thank you everyone ! :)

hee.

PS. Thank you mahcy, weichee, and kero for coming to school today just for me ! :) i love u guys.

No comments: