Friday, August 29, 2008

Lucky


A week passed so quickly ! : ) and i love long weekends ! :D School's gonna end early next week and its gonna last for a month !

But, i think i wont be going to school so often anymore. At least, i hope my mum allows. Im gonna get my ass off to the library. I swear i have to.

I got back all my results so far, except Eng since Pn Tan fell down in school and broke her wrist or something. :\ and she's gonna be hospitalized for 6 weeks if im not wrong. : ( Get well soon !

Results arent satisfying at all. I think i could have, or rather SHOULD have done better. I need to be more disciplined and stop slacking when there's only 44 days left. ( EVERY TEACHER IS REMINDING US ABOUT THIS ! !@#$% ) Everyone around me is working so hard, ok la not everyone la.. but seriously, what am i doing. Im watching tv everyday after school. Taking long naps and giving stupid reasons to myself, saying that im very tired, when obviously im not. im just lazy.

Trust me, now im saying these. The next thing i know, i'll be watching movie happily tomorrow and forget about everything.

AHH :(


**

i miss the team ! :(


KheiQi(; says:
im very very bored

KheiQi(; says:
entertain me

[b]Ariff[/b] - Tell me how bout you says:
1 little 2 little 3 little indian

[b]Ariff[/b] - Tell me how bout you says:
CONTINUE

KheiQi(; says:
4 little 5 little 6 little indian

KheiQi(; says:
EHEHEH

Ariff cracks me up ! ahah :)

No comments: