Friday, August 8, 2008


The Reason Why - Click Five

woookaayy.

trials is in like.. 3 days ? O_O

i've been skipping school for 3 days ! : ) hardcore study eyh ? :P


Library helps, seriously. Studyin at home ain't my thing. I'll definately end up sleeping, or using the com. : P But i must say, im proud of myself nowadays. i hardly lay my hands on the laptop. Although it's always right beside my bed, it'll be off whole day. Unless kheisze uses it : P

Anyhowww,

i totally recommend u guys u study in taman tun library ! super semangated to study when im there ! :) despite the fact that the rules there seriously sucks ? :P

gooood girl punya.
tsk. they were having fun watching videos, laughin their asses off. WHO KNOWS WHATS IN THE VIDEO MANN ?!




haha, so much for studying woi : P

taken by esfern tan shin vern. -.-

--

I missed the opening ceremony of beijing olimpics today. -.- thanks to stupid tuitions.

and i heard it was very very awesome ?

: '(

aiks, back to books !

get a life !

No comments: