Sunday, August 17, 2008

One Step At a Time

The match i was looking forward to was a huge disappointment : '( Although i do admit Lin Dan was really good, but I know Lee Chong Wei could have done much much better than what he did today. but oh well, atleast he got a silver medal ? : )

Boh and I were actually looking forward to hear them play our national song. That is if he had won.

**

Shopping with my sisters today in Bangsar was very satisfying. Although we didnt get anything very very extra ordinary nice, we managed to grab a few dresses :D with a very reasonable price i suppose :p The best thing to shop with sisters is that i dont need to pay myself :D

Ok im gonna go read my Twilight ( YES, again -.- ) to get my mind off about LEE CHONG WEI : ( i still cant freaking get over it damnit.

i have no idea why i cant freakin rotate this pic -.-

Kasturi buds. : )


Toodles ! :)

No comments: