Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thank you everyone who wished me good luck ! : )

The piano competition went well, eventhough i screwed it up :P It was a good exposure and experience ! :) and not to mention, FUN too :D got closer to alot of miss beh's students since we practiced, kena scolding-ed, ate, slept, stressed together. haha ! :P not like i wasnt close to them before this, but its really nice to spend some quality time with them :D

Slept over at miss beh's place for 2 nights before the comp. with a bunch of them ;p Practiced like crazy. And u can actually imagine how stressed up all of us are. PHEW, glad that its over :D

Too tired after practicing :P ahaha.

The Music Festival was held in Marriot Hotel, Putrajaya. A really awesome hotel. grand & huge & pretty ! : ) It's 45 minutes drive from PJ. and we woke up really early that morning since 5 of us stayed over there, and all of us had to snatch the toilet :P and also make up woii.

Makan-ed at a mamak stall in centrepoint. haha. the fella there was staring at us as if we're some weirdo since all of us are dressing up so formally. Especially Kenzo ! :) He looked good that day. (EH I WAS THE ONE THAT ASKED HIM TO WEAR VEST ! , i think :P)


The hotel ! :) I didnt manage to take a nice picture though :(

All our performance was actuallly in the afternoon, which means, we didnt need to go there that early. But Kenzo's performance was 10 in the morning, so yea. All of us went to support him ! :D

Kenzo, looking stress before he performed.

Its finally his turn !


I actually haf a video of his performance. But i dont think he would want me to post it up :P So i shall be nice. btw, he performed well. Good job. kenzo ! :D

AND,

meet Kenzo Yeo Jie H'ng's superb cute sister.

Yeo Jie Eu ! :))

she closed her eyes on purpose btw :p

She is the one that keeps all of us hyper throughout the day ! :)
She is the one that always ask me NOT to sleep.
She is the one that loves to play congkak and cheats just to win. ahhaha.
She is the one that FREAKING LOVES FOOD and cant stop eating. I swear. -.-
She is the one that ate 2 burgers and still wants to haf more food.

She is the one that said " I wanna make an announcement ! I WANNA EAT !!!!! " AFTER eating so much stuffs -.-

She is so damn cute. Learn from her la Kenzo !




My primary besties. and still my besties : )

Guess what we had for lunch ?

Mc D's in miss beh's car ! :) we were smart enough to buy it early in the morning so we didnt need to spend so much on lunch. Having lunch in hotels are killers -.-


All in black ? :D

we did not plan it. but black is always the comman colour isnt it ? : )

Hillary was in black too ! : D and the garden was very very pretty :))

Evelyn Sia got 3rd place in her category. So proud of her ok ! :))

So damn glad i brought my jacket since it was freeeezing there -.-

Oh and btw,

Kheisze and I got 3rd place in our category..

.


.


out of 3 teams :D ahahahhahah.

I told u we screwed up ! :P and the other 2 teams were from indonesia, and they're freakingly good O_O

See la i suck la i know :P


*

imma go watch my Wanted ! :) thank you kenzo for lending it to me ! :))

No comments: